Present address: Department of Environment and Heritage, GPO Box 787, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.
Revision of the genus Menippus Clark in Australia (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Galerucinae)
Article first published online: 27 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Australian Entomological Society. No claim to original US government works
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 87–101, May 2008
How to Cite
Reid, C. A. M. and Nally, S. C. (2008), Revision of the genus Menippus Clark in Australia (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae: Galerucinae). Australian Journal of Entomology, 47: 87–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2008.00634.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!