The distribution, abundance and life cycle of the pest mites Balaustium medicagoense (Prostigmata: Erythraeidae) and Bryobia spp. (Prostigmata: Tetranychidae) in Australia
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 22–36, February 2011
How to Cite
Arthur, A. L., Weeks, A. R., Hill, M. P. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2011), The distribution, abundance and life cycle of the pest mites Balaustium medicagoense (Prostigmata: Erythraeidae) and Bryobia spp. (Prostigmata: Tetranychidae) in Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 50: 22–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2010.00778.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!