Parasitoids of the painted apple moth Teia anartoides Walker (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) in Australia
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 281–289, August 2011
How to Cite
Gerard, P. J., Charles, J. G., McNeill, M. R., Hardwick, S., Malipatil, M. B. and Page, F. D. (2011), Parasitoids of the painted apple moth Teia anartoides Walker (Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) in Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 50: 281–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00808.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!