New species of the Australian horse fly subgenus Scaptia (Plinthina) Walker 1850 (Diptera: Tabanidae), including species descriptions and a revised key
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 241–252, August 2011
How to Cite
Lessard, B. D. and Yeates, D. K. (2011), New species of the Australian horse fly subgenus Scaptia (Plinthina) Walker 1850 (Diptera: Tabanidae), including species descriptions and a revised key. Australian Journal of Entomology, 50: 241–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00809.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!