Larval morphology of Lixus cardui Olivier and Lixus filiformis (Fabricius) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae): biological control agents for scotch and musk thistles
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 253–257, August 2011
How to Cite
Nikulina, O. N. and Gültekin, L. (2011), Larval morphology of Lixus cardui Olivier and Lixus filiformis (Fabricius) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae): biological control agents for scotch and musk thistles. Australian Journal of Entomology, 50: 253–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00810.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!