Feasibility study on cytological sperm bundle assessment of F1 progeny of irradiated male painted apple moth (Teia anartoides Walker; Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) for the sterile insect technique
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 269–275, August 2011
How to Cite
Wee, S.-L., Suckling, D. M. and Barrington, A. M. (2011), Feasibility study on cytological sperm bundle assessment of F1 progeny of irradiated male painted apple moth (Teia anartoides Walker; Lepidoptera: Lymantriidae) for the sterile insect technique. Australian Journal of Entomology, 50: 269–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00815.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 15 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!