Culex molestus Forskal (Diptera: Culicidae) in Australia: colonisation, stenogamy, autogeny, oviposition and larval development
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 67–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Kassim, N. F. A., Webb, C. E. and Russell, R. C. (2012), Culex molestus Forskal (Diptera: Culicidae) in Australia: colonisation, stenogamy, autogeny, oviposition and larval development. Australian Journal of Entomology, 51: 67–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00834.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!