Larval development rate of the mosquitoes Culex quinquefasciatus and Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) varies between clutches: implications for population ecology
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 22–27, February 2012
How to Cite
Kokkinn, M. J., Roberts, D. M. and Williams, C. R. (2012), Larval development rate of the mosquitoes Culex quinquefasciatus and Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae) varies between clutches: implications for population ecology. Australian Journal of Entomology, 51: 22–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00837.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!