A highly effective and selective male lure for Bactrocera jarvisi (Tryon) (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2011 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 189–197, August 2012
How to Cite
Fay, H. A. C. (2012), A highly effective and selective male lure for Bactrocera jarvisi (Tryon) (Diptera: Tephritidae). Australian Journal of Entomology, 51: 189–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2011.00847.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!