Esterases and glutathione S-transferases contribute to pyrethroid resistance in western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2012 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 272–278, November 2012
How to Cite
Thalavaisundaram, S., Wilkes, M. A., Mansfield, S., Rose, H. A. and Herron, G. A. (2012), Esterases and glutathione S-transferases contribute to pyrethroid resistance in western flower thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis. Australian Journal of Entomology, 51: 272–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2012.00865.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!