Swaustraltingis isobellae, a new genus and new species of Australian lacebug (Insecta: Heteroptera: Tingidae), with a redescription of Cysteochila cracentis Drake, and notes on the lacebug fauna of south-west Australia
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Entomology © 2012 Australian Entomological Society
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 258–265, November 2012
How to Cite
Moir, M. L. and Guilbert, E. (2012), Swaustraltingis isobellae, a new genus and new species of Australian lacebug (Insecta: Heteroptera: Tingidae), with a redescription of Cysteochila cracentis Drake, and notes on the lacebug fauna of south-west Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 51: 258–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.2012.00869.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Alcoa World Alumina, Australia
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0772057
- Australia & Pacific Science Foundation. Grant Number: APSF 07/3
- South Coast Natural Resource Management group (SCNRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!