Hokkaido Research Center, Forestry and Forest products Research Institute, Sapporo 004, Japan.
Leaf Structure and Photosynthetic Performance as Related to the Forest Succession of Deciduous Broad-Leaved Trees1
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 77–87, December 1988
How to Cite
Koike, T. (1988), Leaf Structure and Photosynthetic Performance as Related to the Forest Succession of Deciduous Broad-Leaved Trees. Plant Species Biology, 3: 77–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1988.tb00173.x
Presented in the 19th Symposium of the Society for the Study of Species Biology held in February, 1988.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received October 21, 1988. Accepted December 25, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!