This paper is dedicated to the memory of Deborah E. Glover
Variation in Outcrossing Rates in Eichhornia paniculata: The Role of Demographic and Reproductive Factors*
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 41–55, June 1990
How to Cite
Barrett, S. C. H. and Husband, B. C. (1990), Variation in Outcrossing Rates in Eichhornia paniculata: The Role of Demographic and Reproductive Factors. Plant Species Biology, 5: 41–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1990.tb00191.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received September 28, 1989. Accepted April 20, 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!