Does Physiological Integration Enable Clonal Herbs to Integrate the Effects of Environmental Heterogeneity?
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 8, Issue 2-3, pages 95–105, December 1993
How to Cite
HUTCHINGS, M. J. and PRICE, E. A.C. (1993), Does Physiological Integration Enable Clonal Herbs to Integrate the Effects of Environmental Heterogeneity?. Plant Species Biology, 8: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1993.tb00061.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received November 20, 1993. Accepted December 20, 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!