Retention Time of Seeds in Bird Guts: Costs and Benefits for Fruiting Plants and Frugivorous Birds
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 11, Issue 2-3, pages 141–147, December 1996
How to Cite
FUKUI, A. (1996), Retention Time of Seeds in Bird Guts: Costs and Benefits for Fruiting Plants and Frugivorous Birds. Plant Species Biology, 11: 141–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1996.tb00139.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received January 2, 1996. Accepted August 10, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!