What Can We Learn about Seed Dispersal from Seed Trap Experiments at Fruiting Trees? Efficiency of Dispersal Traits
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 11, Issue 2-3, pages 149–155, December 1996
How to Cite
OKAMOTO, M. (1996), What Can We Learn about Seed Dispersal from Seed Trap Experiments at Fruiting Trees? Efficiency of Dispersal Traits. Plant Species Biology, 11: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1996.tb00140.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received March 11, 1996. Accepted December 15, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!