Demographic Genetics of the Japanese Beech, Fagus crenata, at Ogawa Forest Preserve, Ibaraki, Central Honshu, Japan. I. Spatial Genetic Substructuring in Local Populations
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 12, Issue 2-3, pages 107–135, December 1997
How to Cite
KITAMURA, K., SHIMADA, K., NAKASHIMA, K. and KAWANO, S. (1997), Demographic Genetics of the Japanese Beech, Fagus crenata, at Ogawa Forest Preserve, Ibaraki, Central Honshu, Japan. I. Spatial Genetic Substructuring in Local Populations. Plant Species Biology, 12: 107–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.1997.tb00162.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Received February 27, 1997. Accepted December 3, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!