Testing the predictions of an evolutionary trade-off model using Iris pumila plants from an open and a shaded habitat
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
Plant Species Biology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 17–22, April 2005
How to Cite
TUCIĆ, B., PEMAC, D. and AVRAMOV, S. (2005), Testing the predictions of an evolutionary trade-off model using Iris pumila plants from an open and a shaded habitat. Plant Species Biology, 20: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2005.00119.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2005
- Received 9 June 2003; revision received 21 September 2004; accepted 21 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!