Matrix models using fine size classes and their application to the population dynamics of tree species: Bayesian non-parametric estimation
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Plant Species Biology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 175–190, December 2007
How to Cite
SHIMATANI, I. K., KUBOTA, Y., ARAKI, K., AIKAWA, S.-I. and MANABE, T. (2007), Matrix models using fine size classes and their application to the population dynamics of tree species: Bayesian non-parametric estimation. Plant Species Biology, 22: 175–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2007.00190.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Received 16 August 2006; accepted 22 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!