Present address: Center for Ecological Research, Kyoto University, Hirano 2-509-3, Otsu 520-2113, Japan.
Breeding system and floral visitors of Veratrum album subsp. oxysepalum (Melanthiaceae)
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 42–46, April 2009
How to Cite
KATO, Y., ARAKI, K. and OHARA, M. (2009), Breeding system and floral visitors of Veratrum album subsp. oxysepalum (Melanthiaceae). Plant Species Biology, 24: 42–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2009.00231.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Received 15 August 2008; accepted 10 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!