Extensive evolutionary rate variation in floral color determining genes in the genus Ipomoea
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 30–42, April 2010
How to Cite
TOLENO, D. M., DURBIN, M. L., LUNDY, K. E. and CLEGG, M. T. (2010), Extensive evolutionary rate variation in floral color determining genes in the genus Ipomoea. Plant Species Biology, 25: 30–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2009.00256.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Received 23 June 2009; accepted 13 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!