Germination responses to GA3 and short-time chilling of three endemic species: Tripleurospermum pichleri, Cirsium leucopsis and Senecio olympicus (Asteraceae)
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January 2011
How to Cite
KIRMIZI, S., GÜLERYÜZ, G. and ARSLAN, H. (2011), Germination responses to GA3 and short-time chilling of three endemic species: Tripleurospermum pichleri, Cirsium leucopsis and Senecio olympicus (Asteraceae). Plant Species Biology, 26: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2010.00302.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 9 December 2009; accepted 28 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!