Phenotypic selection on flowering phenology and size in two dioecious plant species with different pollen vectors
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 205–212, September 2011
How to Cite
MUNGUIA-ROSAS, M. A., OLLERTON, J. and PARRA-TABLA, V. (2011), Phenotypic selection on flowering phenology and size in two dioecious plant species with different pollen vectors. Plant Species Biology, 26: 205–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2011.00320.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Received 12 August 2010; accepted 4 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!