Breeding system and pollination by mimicry of the orchid Tolumnia guibertiana in Western Cuba
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 163–173, May 2011
How to Cite
VALE, Á., NAVARRO, L., ROJAS, D. and ÁLVAREZ, J. C. (2011), Breeding system and pollination by mimicry of the orchid Tolumnia guibertiana in Western Cuba. Plant Species Biology, 26: 163–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2011.00322.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 20 August 2010; accepted 25 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!