Positive effects of native shrubs on three specially protected cacti species in Durango, México
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2012
How to Cite
MURO-PÉREZ, G., JURADO, E., FLORES, J., SÁNCHEZ-SALAS, J., GARCÍA-PÉREZ, J. and ESTRADA, E. (2012), Positive effects of native shrubs on three specially protected cacti species in Durango, México. Plant Species Biology, 27: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2011.00331.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received 7 August 2010; revision received 20 December 2010; accepted 15 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!