Physiological dormancy in seeds of two endemic species of Begonia from Yunnan Province, China: diagnosis and classification
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 201–209, September 2012
How to Cite
HU, X.-J., YANG, L.-H. and GUAN, K.-Y. (2012), Physiological dormancy in seeds of two endemic species of Begonia from Yunnan Province, China: diagnosis and classification. Plant Species Biology, 27: 201–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2011.00344.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received 2 July 2010; revision received 7 February 2011; accepted 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!