Strategies of plant establishment of two Cerrado species: Byrsonima basiloba Juss. (Malpighiaceae) and Eugenia dysenterica Mart. ex DC (Myrtaceae)
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 130–137, May 2013
How to Cite
SILVEIRA, C. E. S., PALHARES, D., PEREIRA, L. A. R., PEREIRA, K. B. D. and SILVA, F. A. B. (2013), Strategies of plant establishment of two Cerrado species: Byrsonima basiloba Juss. (Malpighiaceae) and Eugenia dysenterica Mart. ex DC (Myrtaceae). Plant Species Biology, 28: 130–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2012.00366.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Received 15 June 2011; revision received 29 September 2011; accepted 29 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!