Present address: Department of Biology, Health and Wellness, Miami Dade College, Kendall Campus, Miami, Florida 33176, USA.
Genetic diversity and conservation of Ipomoea microdactyla (Convolvulaceae): an endemic vine from the Bahamas, Cuba, and southeastern Florida
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 2–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Geiger, J. H., Meerow, A. W., Lewis, C., Oviedo, R. and Francisco-Ortega, J. (2014), Genetic diversity and conservation of Ipomoea microdactyla (Convolvulaceae): an endemic vine from the Bahamas, Cuba, and southeastern Florida. Plant Species Biology, 29: 2–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2012.00381.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Received 2 January 2012; revision received 11 May 2012; accepted 15 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!