Equal contribution to this research.
Effects of mucilage on seed germination of the desert ephemeral plant Plantago minuta Pall. under osmotic stress and cycles of wet and dry conditions
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Plant Species Biology
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 109–116, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C. P., Wu, C. X., Song, Y. C., Tian, C. Y. and Feng, G. (2014), Effects of mucilage on seed germination of the desert ephemeral plant Plantago minuta Pall. under osmotic stress and cycles of wet and dry conditions. Plant Species Biology, 29: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-1984.2012.00395.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!