A case of maple syrup urine disease misdiagnosed as Tetanus neonatorum on admission
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
1994 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 284–286, June 1994
How to Cite
KÜLTÜRSAY, N., KÜTÜKÇÜLER, N., BÜYÜKGEBIZ, B. and KLEIJER, W. (1994), A case of maple syrup urine disease misdiagnosed as Tetanus neonatorum on admission. Pediatrics International, 36: 284–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.1994.tb03181.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received 16 April 1993; revision 27 September 1993; accepted 1 October 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.