Prevalence and clinical findings of migraine and tension-type headache in adolescents
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 943–949, December 2007
How to Cite
UNALP, A., DIRIK, E. and KURUL, S. (2007), Prevalence and clinical findings of migraine and tension-type headache in adolescents. Pediatrics International, 49: 943–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2007.02484.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Received 14 June 2005; revised 12 September 2006; accepted 2 October 2006; published online: 31 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.