Wheezing due to rhinovirus infection in infancy: Bronchial hyperresponsiveness at school age
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 506–510, August 2008
How to Cite
Kotaniemi-Syrjänen, A., Reijonen, T. M., Korhonen, K., Waris, M., Vainionpää, R. and Korppi, M. (2008), Wheezing due to rhinovirus infection in infancy: Bronchial hyperresponsiveness at school age. Pediatrics International, 50: 506–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2008.02620.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Received 25 April 2006; revised 30 June 2007; accepted 14 August 2007; published online 29 April 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!