Predictive validity of Bayley scale in language development of children at 6–36 months
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 666–669, October 2009
How to Cite
Lung, F.-W., Shu, B.-C., Chiang, T.-L., Chen, P.-F. and Lin, L.-L. (2009), Predictive validity of Bayley scale in language development of children at 6–36 months. Pediatrics International, 51: 666–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2009.02844.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Received 7 September 2008; accepted 3 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.