Influence of smoking on human milk tumor necrosis factor-α, interleukin-1β, and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 levels at postpartum seventh day
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 821–824, December 2009
How to Cite
Ermis, B., Yildirim, A., Tastekin, A. and Ors, R. (2009), Influence of smoking on human milk tumor necrosis factor-α, interleukin-1β, and soluble vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 levels at postpartum seventh day. Pediatrics International, 51: 821–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2009.02864.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
- Received 21 September 2008; revised 4 February 2009; accepted 11 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.