Measuring quality of life in Japanese children: Development of the Japanese version of PedsQL
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
© 2010 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 80–88, February 2010
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K. and Kamibeppu, K. (2010), Measuring quality of life in Japanese children: Development of the Japanese version of PedsQL. Pediatrics International, 52: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2009.02889.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received 24 March 2008; revised 1 March 2009; accepted 14 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.