Comparison of two doses of breast milk and sucrose during neonatal heel prick
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2010 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 175–179, April 2010
How to Cite
Ozdogan, T., Akman, I., Cebeci, D., Bilgen, H. and Ozek, E. (2010), Comparison of two doses of breast milk and sucrose during neonatal heel prick. Pediatrics International, 52: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2009.02921.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received 25 February 2008; revised 20 May 2009; accepted 2 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.