Serratia marcescens sepsis outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
© 2010 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 208–212, April 2010
How to Cite
Arslan, U., Erayman, I., Kirdar, S., Yuksekkaya, S., Cimen, O., Tuncer, I. and Bozdogan, B. (2010), Serratia marcescens sepsis outbreak in a neonatal intensive care unit. Pediatrics International, 52: 208–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2009.02934.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
- Received 9 January 2008; revised 16 April 2009; accepted 2 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!