Use of Ketofol for procedural sedation and analgesia in children with hematological diseases
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2011 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 62–67, February 2011
How to Cite
da Silva, P. S. L., de Aguiar, V. E., Waisberg, D. R., Passos, R. M. A. and Park, M. V. F. (2011), Use of Ketofol for procedural sedation and analgesia in children with hematological diseases. Pediatrics International, 53: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2010.03200.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received 10 March 2010; revised 4 May 2010; accepted 7 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.