Probiotic, zinc and lactose-free formula in children with rotavirus diarrhea: Are they effective?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2011 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 677–682, October 2011
How to Cite
Dalgic, N., Sancar, M., Bayraktar, B., Pullu, M. and Hasim, O. (2011), Probiotic, zinc and lactose-free formula in children with rotavirus diarrhea: Are they effective?. Pediatrics International, 53: 677–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2011.03325.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2011 06:22AM EST
- Received 6 September 2010; revised 8 January 2011; accepted 12 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.