Comparison of cardiorespiratory fitness and body mass index between rural and urban youth: Findings from the East of England Healthy Hearts Study
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2011 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 718–724, October 2011
How to Cite
Sandercock, G. R.H., Ogunleye, A. and Voss, C. (2011), Comparison of cardiorespiratory fitness and body mass index between rural and urban youth: Findings from the East of England Healthy Hearts Study. Pediatrics International, 53: 718–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2011.03354.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 07:18AM EST
- Received 12 November 2010; revised 7 February 2011; accepted 14 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.