Vitamin D deficiency rickets in five “at-risk” children
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 152–155, February 2012
How to Cite
D'Eufemia, P., Parisi, P., Celli, M., Finocchiaro, R., Roggini, M., Raccio, I., Zambrano, A. and Villa, M. P. (2012), Vitamin D deficiency rickets in five “at-risk” children. Pediatrics International, 54: 152–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2011.03408.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received 10 September 2010; revised 12 January 2011; accepted 11 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.