Effects of Meridian Massage on physical growth and infants' health as perceived by mothers
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2011 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 32–38, February 2012
How to Cite
Cho, K.-J., Ji, E. S. and Lee, M.-H. (2012), Effects of Meridian Massage on physical growth and infants' health as perceived by mothers. Pediatrics International, 54: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2011.03477.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 01:40PM EST
- Received 30 July 2010; revised 1 July 2011; accepted 9 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!