This work was partly presented as a poster: Excellence in Paediatrics in London, England, 2010 (PP016).
Evaluation of oxidative stress in children with congenital heart defects
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2011 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 94–98, February 2012
How to Cite
Pirinccioglu, A. G., Alyan, Ö., Kizil, G., Kangin, M. and Beyazit, N. (2012), Evaluation of oxidative stress in children with congenital heart defects. Pediatrics International, 54: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2011.03478.x
Declaration of conflict of interest: No conflicts to disclose.
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 01:41PM EST
- Received 11 April 2011; revised 4 August 2011; accepted 31 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.