Present addresses: Catherine Sauvaget, Screening Group, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon 69008, France; Tadaaki Kato, Department of Health Policy, National Research Institute for Child Health and Development, Tokyo 157–8535, Japan.
Large summer weight gain in relatively overweight preschool Japanese children
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 510–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Kato, N., Sauvaget, C. and Kato, T. (2012), Large summer weight gain in relatively overweight preschool Japanese children. Pediatrics International, 54: 510–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03578.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 03:34PM EST
- Received 4 January 2011; revised 15 August 2011; accepted 24 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.