Present addresses: Catherine Sauvaget, Screening Group, International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon 69008, France; Tadaaki Kato, Department of Health Policy, National Research Institute for Child Health and Development, Tokyo 157–8535, Japan.
Large summer weight gain in relatively overweight preschool Japanese children
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 510–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Kato, N., Sauvaget, C. and Kato, T. (2012), Large summer weight gain in relatively overweight preschool Japanese children. Pediatrics International, 54: 510–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03578.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 03:34PM EST
- Received 4 January 2011; revised 15 August 2011; accepted 24 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.