Atomoxetine improves communication in a girl with semantic-pragmatic disorder
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 546–549, August 2012
How to Cite
Inoko, K., Kodaira, K. and Osawa, M. (2012), Atomoxetine improves communication in a girl with semantic-pragmatic disorder. Pediatrics International, 54: 546–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03581.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received 8 November 2010; revised 18 October 2011; accepted 6 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!