The results of this study were presented in the 9th World Congress of Perinatal Medicine (27 October 2009, Berlin, Germany).
Effects of prophylactic indomethacin on renal and intestinal blood flows in premature infants
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 480–485, August 2012
How to Cite
Maruyama, K. and Fujiu, T. (2012), Effects of prophylactic indomethacin on renal and intestinal blood flows in premature infants. Pediatrics International, 54: 480–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03583.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 01:46PM EST
- Received 14 September 2011; revised 14 January 2012; accepted 2 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.