Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in childhood: Twenty years of experience in a single center
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 524–527, August 2012
How to Cite
Stiakaki, E., Perdikogianni, C., Thomou, C., Markaki, E.-A., Katzilakis, N., Tsirigotaki, M. and Kalmanti, M. (2012), Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in childhood: Twenty years of experience in a single center. Pediatrics International, 54: 524–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03606.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2012 10:47AM EST
- Received 16 December 2010; revised 26 January 2012; accepted 20 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.