Novel p53 splicing site mutation in Li-Fraumeni-like syndrome with osteosarcoma
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2013 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 107–111, February 2013
How to Cite
Sakurai, N., Iwamoto, S., Miura, Y., Nakamura, T., Matsumine, A., Nishioka, J., Nakatani, K. and Komada, Y. (2013), Novel p53 splicing site mutation in Li-Fraumeni-like syndrome with osteosarcoma. Pediatrics International, 55: 107–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03641.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Received 1 March 2011; revised 17 February 2012; accepted 16 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.