Anatomical condition mimicking superior mesenteric artery syndrome might cause duodenal involvement in Henoch–Schönlein purpura
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 54, Issue 4, page 579, August 2012
How to Cite
Harada, T., Ito, S., Mori, M. and Yokota, S. (2012), Anatomical condition mimicking superior mesenteric artery syndrome might cause duodenal involvement in Henoch–Schönlein purpura. Pediatrics International, 54: 579. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03659.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received 20 February 2012; accepted 13 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.