Novel treatment strategy for Japanese newborns with high serum unbound bilirubin
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pediatrics International © 2012 Japan Pediatric Society
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 54–59, February 2013
How to Cite
Yokota, T., Morioka, I., Kodera, T., Morisawa, T., Sato, I., Kawano, S., Koda, T., Matsuo, K., Fujioka, K., Morikawa, S., Miwa, A., Shibata, A., Yokoyama, N., Yonetani, M., Yamada, H., Nakamura, H. and Iijima, K. (2013), Novel treatment strategy for Japanese newborns with high serum unbound bilirubin. Pediatrics International, 55: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03726.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 01:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- Morinaga Hoshi-kai Foundation (KF)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!